Friday, March 13, 2009

Appliquéd Wallet



The April Embroidery Club project and designs are up and ready for download. This month it's a fabulous wallet with an elegant floral appliqué embroidery. This embroidery appliqué is a bit different than you are used to. You'll have to make the project to see what I mean. Now, I know I say this practically every month, but I loved making this project. It's pretty, practical and looks sooo professional. My proof reader, Patricia said, "As I work through this project I am amazed by the thought and planning that went into the instructions! Very detailed and easy to follow." Yes, that's what I like to hear. Hope everyone else finds it easy to follow. 



On the inside, there are 6 slots for credit cards. A zippered pocket for change and a couple of pockets for paper money and other documents. You'll notice that I stitched on a label. Everything looks so store bought with a simple little lable. I included the instructions for the labels in the February project.

NEW this month, a Supplies List. This is a word document that includes a picture of the project, the write up and the supplies list. You can use this to email to your Embroidery Club members. There is a download link and instructions in the left column on the Embroidery Club page. You'll have to let me know how this works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment