Monday, April 27, 2009

From the Suggestion Box

Hope you all like the Clothespin Bag. Juanita from Juanita's Sew & Serge in Midland asked about the cotton print that I used for my Clothespin Bag. It's a lovely print from Heather Bailey's Fresh Cut Collection . The entire collection is quite lovely. In fact Heather Bailey is currently one of my favorite fabric designers. Here is a stack of  the Fresh Cut Fall Collection.

Juanita also suggested that I add a link to my Sew Creative Blog from both the Embroidery Club login page and the download page. I thought that was a fabulous idea, and so the links are up.

Did you all get the wallet finished up?? I know I had a couple of questions about the folding of the credit card pocket. It was a bit tricky. I think the phrase "accordion pleated" was the key there. Juanita had also suggested that color coding the fold lines would make it clearer. Again, great idea Juanita. I will definitely file away that instruction tip for future projects. 

If anybody has a better way to describe a sewing technique, please don't hesitate to let me know - email me please. I am always open to great ideas.

Patricia from Life's a Stitch in Saulte Ste Marie, sent me a picture of her finished wallet. How pretty! Thanks Patricia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment