Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Joyce’s Mini Sewing Retreat

Just finished a sewing retreat at Joyce’s Sewing Shop in London. She planned a 2 1/2 day event – Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It was lots of fun. I did a trunk show of my Sew Creative projects on Thursday. She sold embroidery club projects!

I taught 3 classes; 4D Embroidery Plus, a Cutwork Table Topper:

And one of my favorite projects, this fabulous Shoe bag.

And hurray, hurray everyone finished their projects! It’s is such a good feeling when students can actually finish their projects in class. Thanks Joyce, Kelly, Betty and Sue!

2 comments:

  1. London! How fun. The cutwork is so pretty. I'll have to add that skill to my list.
    -- michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at that retreat and had a fabulous time. Snez's trunk show was so inspiring and I was able to purchase previous embroidery club projects to work on. Learned lots of tips re the software that will certainly make future work easier. I completed my velvet shoe bag Friday night at home (just a bit of hand sewing) and machine hemmed the table topper Sunday morning so both projects are finished. We all had a lot of fun and I hope Snez comes back soon.
    Judie

    ReplyDelete