Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Gift Ideas

Every Christmas I try to make some small item for friends and family – mostly for my nieces. Last year I was quite ambitious, I made cosmetic bags/pencil cases for my little nieces. You’ll notice the embroidery design is from July’s Embroidery club project the Jewelry Roll.

Plus, garment dust covers for my older nieces and my sister. They are monogrammed – a big hit.

Plus a pretty wallet and tissue holder for my sister. I used the cotton print for the wallet lining and the tissue holder top; and the linen solid for the outer wallet and tissue holder back.


Actually the wallet and tissue holder were for my sister’s birthday, but it is so close to Christmas that I consider it part of the Christmas sewing projects. These are all such quick and easy projects that you can literally make them at the last minute. Now, what to make this year, hmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment